Last updated: July 13, 2018
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for ShakeWell Creative, LLC. This notice applies solely to information collected via our website, social media pages, and applications. It will notify you of the following:
- What information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
We are the sole owners of the information collected by our company channels. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, phone calls, social channels, website forms, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us, and for marketing initiatives such as newsletters and follow-ups. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future.
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Request a copy of personal information as recorded and stored, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Update or otherwise correct inaccurate data in that record;
- Request that your personal information be permanently deleted; or
- Request to be removed from any sales or marketing communications.
PROTECTION OF CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our services are intended for business use only. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the site or send any personal data about yourself to us. If we learn that we have collected personal data from a child under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that a child under 18 may have provided us personal data, please contact us at email@example.com